Monday, June 12, 2023

#514 Pour devenir un fort soldat / To become a strong soldier (1918)


 
What would you do if your team mate gets injured & there is no medic near? O Find the nearest veterinary clinic & make an appointment O Select an optimal key for both to sing the Bee Gees' Stayin' Alive in O Ride a cock-horse to Banbury Cross O With no other indicator, choose to give up & respawn instead Are you focused & calm in awkward situations? O Only when the wind is blowing from the sea O I have no fear of snowstorms in my dreams O Later she would walk down to the lagoon to look for the politicians O Not when I bring someone with me whom I sometimes agree with Which rifle action is your favourite? O What constellation is the moon currently passing through? O Something different from the same old bolt-action system O Depends on whether I'm hunting hares or humans O What does the sensei say? Are you fat? O Could you be more specific O I'm a small-town stud who wants to go to Nashville to be a big country star O so much depends / upon / / a red wheel / barrow O I do not reflect upon or on my body image How do you reload a pistol? O Hand over fist O Head over heels O Mind over matter O Apples or oranges? Are you accurate? O Show me a bull's-eye! O What is a bull's eye? O What is a bull? O Beauty is in the eye of the bullholder Are you good at parkour? O I can always choose the perfect outfit to wear O I've never received a parking ticket, so does that count? O Only when there are clouds involved O Is MacArthur's Park melting in the dark? Have you ever shot with a rifle? O Never. My sperm count isn't high enough O Once, when I was a windy boy & a bit O Twice. For every action, there is an equal & opposite reaction O Thrice. But has a rifle ever shot with me? What is a shotgun? O Being born during a Rolling Stones' recording session O A Mirrorball on Main Street O The latest manga, The Youngest Son of a Conglomerate O A person meditating on madness What is an FN Ballista? O The first cyclone of the season O The Last Hurrah of the Golden Horde O Ceci n'est pas une pipe O Close, but no cigar

No comments: